Wednesday 1 February 2012

YOUR WISH TO BECOME VAMPIRE!!!



real vampires website
real vampires website

So you want to become vampire!! Good Luck.Here is an excellent article for you. Let yourself be hypnotized. This article is mirror that will represent your hidden  vampire memory.Being a vampire is a  choice.Through this simple guide gradually you become living vampire.
What is living Vampire?
Living vampire still remain bound within their physical body.After sufficient development living vampire can be vampire like hollywood  movies twilight. Point to be noted everyone can't be vampire .It depends on your strong will power.
STEPS:-
1.First read the whole meditaive article given below.
2.Memorize the whole meditative article .
3.Download tempting vampire music on your mobile / ipod( Music without voice would be more effective)
4.At night sit on bed and play the vampire  music,,, you must plug in your headset.
5.Close your eyes and remember whole meditative article.
Do practice as long as you can. Try to watch more Vampire movies.

"VAMPIRE AWAKENING MEDITATION"

I am taking myself through the journey of rediscovery and allow what comes natural to take place. I can be reborn.From now I am going into a deeper state of consciousness than before.My own subconscious spirit I invite you to communicate with me. I am wise that's why I don't judge myself by my human look.I know I am vampire.I can feel it" moment to moment" "day to day" year after year" . Human don't believe that real vampire exist. I should support their idea in order to hide my true identity. I don't need to prove that I am Vampire. I am not someone or something else, I am real vampire. My ability to see into the past and future as well as find lost and hidden things. I hear secret thoughts. I bring innermost voice to my mind in speech. I call myself vampire and I have no Idea what causes me. I believe it is psychokinetic of my own conscious. I am exist. It is simply truth. I look like ordinary people,I born of human parents, the musk is so convincing that I myself is actually a vampire and was unaware of it. But now I am fully aware of it. A vampire transformation is really stating.... I display more of the prominent Vampire traits seen in myth like super human strength and hightend senses. I develop a strong interest in vampirik culture art and literature. I believe without a shadow of doubt that I am vampire. I have distinctive level of powers which are unique from others. I have the power to see the dead and also speaking with them. I identify magic as applied natural law. Magic is my own mental creation. I no longer trapped within this body  that can be old and die. Now I am in completely different frame of mind. All that lost power and knowledge regained. I am the creator of all that is experienced. From now I reborn as a real Vampire.
  BOOKS YOU MUST KEEP
 See More.............

No comments:

Post a Comment